Synth deploy fails: CruncherDoesNotExistError / AccountNotInitialized (cruncher) - rules accepted but no cruncher registered

Hi CrunchDAO team,

I can’t deploy any Synth submission (user rainy-cloud, models cypherpole-synth and cypherpole-synth-alpha; latest is submission #9 of cypherpole-synth, CPU). Clicking Deploy shows “Failed to deploy your model” and no deployment row is created.

  • Browser console: CruncherDoesNotExistError: Cruncher does not exist, create one first
  • Transaction simulation fails on UpsertModel: AnchorError caused by account: cruncher. Error Code: AccountNotInitialized. Error Number: 3012

It looks like my competition rules were accepted through the older onboarding without a cruncher being registered on-chain. Because of that, the real-time onboarding (register cruncher, then accept rules) never appears for me, and I found no other way in the hub or the CLI to register one.

Could you register my cruncher for Synth, or reset my Synth rule acceptance so the onboarding runs? Thanks!

Hello Cloud,

I just reset your inscription to the Synth competition. This means you need to reaccept the rules. After that, your account should be created on the blockchain.

I’m not sure how it wasn’t created, given that it’s a mandatory process.

Please reply here if the issue persists.