We are excited to have you join us for the ADIA Lab and CrunchDAO Market Prediction Competition collaboration.
Let’s make sure that your onboarding process is as smooth as possible.
- Join our Discord server, where you can introduce yourself and engage with the community.
- Register for the ADIA Lab Competition.
- Change your Discord username to your CrunchDAO username (e.g., logical-enzo).
- Access the documentation
- The quickstarter notebook is available here
- If needed, you can refer to the youtube video tutorials.
Just as a reminder, the ADIA Lab competition has a total prize pool of $100,000, with the top 10 entries receiving a cash prize and $40,000 available for the competition winner.
Competition Key Dates:
- Register for the upcoming AMA on Friday, May 5th, to hear how about the CrunchDAO vision with this competition
- Documentation release on Friday, May 12.
- The competition starts on May 16th, 2023 at 05.00 PM CET and ends on November 16th, 2023 at 11:59 PM CET.
- The submission deadline is on August 16th, 2023, at 04:59 PM CET.
- During the competition, various Ask-Me-Anything sessions will be held. To view the available dates and register, please click on the link.
A few words about ADIA Lab:
ADIA Lab is an independent institution engaged in basic and applied research in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and High Performance and Quantum Computing, across all major fields of study.
A few words about CrunchDAO:
CrunchDAO serves as a secure intermediary protocol that enables data scientists to retain control of their models while powering institutions.
Over the past two years, CrunchDAO’s data scientists have been submitting their model inferences on a weekly basis. Now, with this ADIA Lab collaboration, a new format of collective collaboration.
For more information about CrunchDAO, please visit our Decentralized Science platform and read our Whitepaper.
We are excited to see you climb the leaderboard and wish you the best of luck in the competition!
It’s your turn now! Feel free to introduce yourself to the community by replying to this thread – we’re excited and looking forward to getting to know you!
The CrunchDAO Crew